Victor Szymanski is the NB PIHCI Network’s Knowledge Translation Officer with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology-Psychology from the University of New Brunswick.
Victor offers various levels of research support to NB PIHCI Network members, such as:
· Developing outreach strategies to better communicate with a particular audience
· Photography, illustration, graphic design
· Developing layouts for posters, presentations, logos, and websites
· Incorporating changes recommended by the team into the final design
· Reviewing work for errors before publication
Victor is enthusiastic about health promotion and engaging people in the community as partners in research and care. He could assist in any process of moving research from the academic environment into the hands of people and organizations who can put it to practical use.